Interesting links about Public Diplomacy, Consular Diplomacy and Gastrodiplomacy
- Public Diplomacy online course offered by the DiploFoundation.
- Center for Public Diplomacy at the University of Southern California.
- Syracuse University Public Diplomacy program.
- Good definition and history of Diplomacy by the Encyclopaedia Britannica.
- Consular diplomacy article at the Clingendael Institute.
- The Consular Affairs Center by Yonsei University.
- Consular and Diaspora Diplomacy course by the DiploFoundation.
- The Hague Journal of Diplomacy´s special volume dedicated to `The Duty of Care´, published in 2018,
- Revista Mexicana de Política Exterior volume on Consular Diplomacy (2014),
- The Duty of Care in International Relations: Protecting Citizens Beyond Borders (2019),
- Modern Consuls, Local Communities and Globalization (2020),
- La Diplomacia Consular Mexicana en Tiempos de Trump (2018).
- Resources on Gastrodiplomacy by Levantine Public Diplomacy
- Gastrodiplomacy issue of the Public Diplomacy mazagine.
About Mexico´s diplomacy
- Mexico´s Consular Diplomacy in Revista Mexicana de Política Exterior #101 (2014) (in Spanish with English abstracts).
- Public Diplomacy in the Digital era in Revista Mexicana de Política Exterior #113 (2018) (in Spanish with English abstracts).
- Public and Cultural Diplomacy in Revista Mexicana de Política Exterior #85 (2009) (in Spanish with English abstracts).
- Mexico´s image and presence in the world in Revista Mexicana de Política Exterior #96 (2012) (in Spanish with English abstracts).
- "Mexican Consular Diplomacy in Trump´s time" Book review (2018) (In Spanish)
To know more about the author, visit About.
DISCLAIMER: All views expressed on this blog are that of the author and do not represent the opinions of any other authority, agency, organization, employer or company